Saturday, July 18, 2015

Overcoming hurdles to became professional


Just Spare 5 minutes & read A fact said by chairman of ICAI,Mr. Bandra            
                            
Hello everyone, my post goes out to all those who failed as an attempt that they do not get disheartened and lose hope. I'm putting up some facts that I've personally seen in my 15 years of practice & 20 years of teaching experience just so they know what I've seen.

1. Clearing in 1st attempt and ranks only give you a slight edge over others but it'll be worthless in the long term.

2. Those who've cleared in the first attempt all exams most of the time find it harder to struggle and accept failure later on in life as they never tasted it.

3. Those who clear CA easily at first attempt tend to underestimate the CAcourse unlike those who had to struggle a bit as they really value it.
4. 5 years or even 10 years later no one will care how many marks you got whether you cleared in one attempt or six whether you got a rank or not. But what matters is what you will do later on with your life.

5. I have friends and know some ex-articles who took a while to clear their course but they ended up more successful with a better job than rank holders.
6. Take this failure in your stride if you overcome this you will only be a better person.

7. Its always during your worst time when the best in you comes out.
8. You never really fail in CA. Your success just gets delayed. The only time you WILL fail is when you quit.
I have nothing against rankholders and those who cleared at the first attempt, but these are somethings i personally noticed just so those who failed know life is not over it will move on. I myself had given 7 attempts 2 in PE II nd 5 in finals. JK Shah, my colleague of those times given 9. Hope u can judge ur life well now. Time to again study & work harder this time. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment