Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Talk to God

Best msg Ever

A man died..

When he realized it
he saw God coming closer
with a suitcase in his hand !

Dialog between
God & the Dead Man..

God :
Alright son
it’s time to go !

Man : So soon ?
I had a lot of plans..

God : I am sorry
but it’s time to go !

Man :
What do you have
in that suitcase ?

God : Your belongings !

Man : My belongings ?
You mean my things..
Clothes... Money...

God :
Those things
were never yours..
they belong to the Earth !

Man : Is it my memories ?

God : No..
They belong to Time !

Man : Is it my talent ?

God : No..
They belong
to Circumstances !

Man : Is it
my friends & family ?

God : No son..
They belong to
the Path you travelled !

Man : Is it
my wife & children ?

God : No my boy..
they belong to your Heart !

Man : Then
it must be my body..

God : No No..
It belongs to Dust !

Man : Then surely
it must be my Soul..

God :
You are sadly mistaken son..
Your Soul belongs to me !

Man with tears in his eyes
and full of fear took the suitcase
from the God's hand and opened it..

!! EMPTY !!

Heartbroken
and with tears
rolling down his cheek
he asks God :

Man : I never
owned anything ?

God : That’s Right..
You never owned anything !

Man : Then ?
What was mine ?

God : your MOMENTS..
Every moment you lived was yours !

Life is just a Moment..

LIVE IT..
LOVE IT..
ENJOY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment